I have completed my first full year of blogging! While I was not the most diligent blogger, I learned a lot, met some great people, and had some great conversations. My social media goals and expectations were exceeded! Many thanks to you, my readers for your interest. I have new ideas for blog posts and delivery methods in 2015, so stay tuned!
My top 10 blog posts of the year are as follows:
10. Jello, lipstick, and marshmallows – oh my! – learn more about the animal byproducts in the things we use daily!
9. Cold temps cause frozen ears – cute baby calf picture warning, and a useful product too!
8. Toothless Grins…Fun Fact Friday – because who doesn’t want to know random information about animals?!
7. Gluten Free Myths – a guest blog by my friend Dawn Earnesty, MS, RDN.
6. Caring for Livestock in Cold Temperatures – livestock receive the best care they can, even when temperatures plummet.
5. Organic and Natural Programs – part of the meat labeling series on why these terms are not interchangeable.
4. No added hormones and no antibiotics – part of the meat labeling series to help clear up confusion.
3. Growing up a Rich Rancher’s Kid – a fun post for me to write about perception of wealth.
2. Grain-fed and Grass-fed – part of a series on meat labeling terms, and better understanding what they really mean.
1. Dumping Discover – where I explain why I will be finding a new credit card company.
Dr. Lindsay can also be found on:
– Website (http://food.unl.edu/ag-and-food)
– Twitter/Instagram (agwithdrlindsay)
– Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/agwithdrlindsay)
– Pinterest (Lindsay Chichester-Medahunsi)