Well the 2015 “tops” countdowns have begun…
Today I bring you the Top 10 most read blogposts from 2015 (insert drumroll here).
10. 10 things you may not about GMOs
9. Growing up a rich rancher’s kid
8. Poop Patty… Is there fecal material in your hamburger?
7. Butchers, are you talking to yours? 21 conversations you should be having (if you are not already)
6. Chicken ears – the better to hear you with…
5. Cold temps cause frozen ears…
4. Do you know where your food comes from? Take the quiz.
3. Processed meats and cancer: Fearmongering or true concern?
2. Meat labeling: no added hormones and no antibiotics
1. Is the beef industry sustainable: A look at grass-fed, hormones, growth promotants, and more
And for fun, these posts were some of the tops in 2014…
Meat labeling: Grain-fed and grass-fed
Meat labeling: Organic and natural programs
Jello, lipstick, and marshmallows – oh my!
I hope all of you have a great New Year full of blessings and prosperity. See you in 2016!
Dr. Lindsay can also be found on:
– Twitter/Instagram (agwithdrlindsay)
4 thoughts on “Top 10 in 2015… Don’t miss these!”
Happy New Years! Here’s to another great year. 😆
Happy New Year to all of you too!
Found you through the Christmas in the country reveal…and enjoyed looking around on your blog! I hope I have more time soon, to visit some more of your posts. I took the quiz on “Where does your food come from”, and got 10/12. That was fun! We are dairy farmers in southeastern PA, so the cow question was easy, and that’s how I also figured out the tobacco question, as a lot of the Amish around us grow tobacco.
Thanks for stopping by! I look forward to checking out all of the Christmas in the County folks soon! I have a colleague that works with dairy in PA Extension (Craig Williams). Have a good day.